1. Want to see more public art in Morro Bay? Join the fun-loving group who will attain that objective in 2014.
2. Donate your unwanted surfboard(s) to Morro Bay in Bloom so that we can give them to artists who will transform them into works of art.
3. Can you help occasionally to perform light trash pickup at Centennial Parkway (the giant chess-board park on The Embarcadero) for one hour on a weekday?
4. Lend your writing or photography skills to the effort to share with the world our love of Morro Bay. Morro Bay in Bloom is producing a 25-page Community Profile that will show the world our community’s unique character!
5. Contribute $3 or more to Morro Bay in Bloom online or send a check made payable to Morro Bay in Bloom, P.O. Box 782, Morro Bay, CA 93443. We are in the process of raising $700 for the $400 IRS nonprofit-status application fee, for brightly-colored safety vests and for plants and tools.
6. Donate your unwanted gardening tools that are in good condition to Morro Bay in Bloom.
7. Join our e-mail list, and share Morro Bay In Bloom with a friend.
8. Like Morro Bay in Bloom on Facebook.
9. Request some MBIB rack cards for your business or service club.